Skip to content
10 Ways Travelling Grows You
Most of Vibrant Women’s professional services are about helping people to grow, counselling, yoga, wellness workshops, retreats, mindfulness coaching, but sometimes I step out of the usual methods for personal development and prescribe travelling instead.
I want you to travel. I want to hear about your adventures, listen to them with envy but also happiness for your happiness. I want you to go far and wide and experience all you can out of life. I want you to feel alive and moved by this big beautiful world we live in. I want you to choose travel with no expectations but notice the subtle and grand changes that take place as you venture outwards but also inwards.
Here are just a few of the ways travel can grow you personally:
1. Travel makes you brave – step out of your comfort zone.
2. Travel creates connection – in this world where feel increasingly isolated it’s nice to relate to others.
3. Travel gives you relief from everyday life – leave the daily grind behind and be open to what travel has to offer you.
4. Travel can humble you and make you a better person – it doesn’t matter where you travel, to New York or New Delhi there are opportunities for doing good in the world.
5. Travel re-awakens awe in your life – finding the beauty in life sometimes gets lost, the world is amazing, travel lets you see it through fresh eyes.
6. Travel gives you wonderful memories – that you can savour and re-live later to keep you inspired.
7. Travel teaches you patience – nothing ever goes to plan when you are travelling, take the opportunity to learn to go with the flow.
8. Travel inspires you – fall in love with the world and yourself again through adventure in ways you may have never imagined.
9. Travel helps you to reinvent yourself – its sometimes hard to make changes when everything around you is the same. Take yourself on a journey of reinvention.
10. Travel develops appreciation for what you have – I love to travel but in equal measures I also love to return home. To loved ones, hot showers and um normal food 🙂 Every night I say a little prayer of gratitude for all that I have. If I hadn’t ever experienced travel I don’t think I’d know how comfy my bed is.
Vibrant Women is designed to support busy women to slow down and connect with themselves, in beautiful locations in a fun and supportive way whilst in the company of like-minded women.
“Life is either a daring adventure of nothing at all” ~ Helen Keller
You can view our Retreats and Inspirational Journeys here